- Uploads directly to Personal Weather Services via built in WiFi.
- Stand alone operation, no server required, thus no recurring monthly fees.
- 9 additional digital outputs for remote control from anywhere in the world.
- 10 additional digital inputs for monitoring status, 4 alarm triggers to send text or email .
- 3 additional analog voltage inputs to monitor batteries, additional sensors etc.
- Options for soil moisture measurements using VH400 probe.
- High resolution sensors for fast measure and upload interval (2 seconds).
- Java programing back-end for collecting and storing data on PC.
- User programmable web interface for local or remote display.
- No switches or potentiometers to wear out, all solid state sensors.
- Configurable sensor interface allowing use of other wind, sun & rain sensors.
- Consumes less than 1 Watt, can be operated from solar panel and battery alone.
- Supports W-Underground, CWOP/APRS-IP, Weatherbug, PWS and WOW/Metoffice.
- APRS ready, with additional HAM radio and NanoModem directly sends to APRS network.
- Industrial grade wind sensor mechanics made in USA.
See the BLOG for latest news & updates
Check out the live station display at my house !