Main board with WiFi and USB interfaces
- Uploads directly to Personal Weather Services via built in WiFi.
- Stand alone operation, no server required, thus no recurring monthly fees.
- 9 additional digital outputs for remote control from anywhere in the world.
- 10 additional digital inputs for monitoring status, 4 alarm triggers to send text or email .
- 3 additional analog voltage inputs to monitor batteries, additional sensors etc.
- Options for soil moisture measurements using VH400 probe.
- High resolution sensors for fast measure and upload interval (2 seconds).
- Java programing back-end for collecting and storing data on PC.
- User programmable web interface for local or remote display.
- No switches or potentiometers to wear out, all solid state sensors.
- Configurable sensor interface allowing use of other wind, sun & rain sensors.
- Consumes less than 1 Watt, can be operated from solar panel and battery alone.
- Supports W-Underground, CWOP/APRS-IP, Weatherbug, PWS and WOW/Metoffice.
- APRS ready, with additional HAM radio and NanoModem directly sends to APRS network.
- Industrial grade wind sensor mechanics made in USA.
See the BLOG for latest news & updates
Check out the live station display at my house !
High Res Wind Direction Sensor
PCB bottom with WiFi module and sensor connectors
High resolution wind speed sensor and interrupter wheel
High resolution Wind direction sensor
High resolution anemometer with optical sensor